Marinara sauce, for dipping (Optiona)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Spread pizza dough out on a lightly greased baking sheet. Cut the dough into 10 equal size rectangles.
- Arrange 4 pepperoni slices on each rectangle and top with a mozzarella cheese stick.
- Roll up the pizza dough, enclosing the cheese stick, pinching the seams closed.
- Melt the butter and add the garlic powder, Escape Oil, and dried parsley. Brush the pizza sticks with the mixture.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy warm with a side of marinara sauce for dipping if desired.